10 Aug 2017
#ENERGY4.0 - 9th November 2017
Which business models will dominate the future of energy? Who will deliver them?
The #ENERGY4.0 conference will be taking place on 9th November in London at the QEII Centre.
It will showcase startups which are using digital platforms to revolutionise the way the energy system operates. We will examine the latest offerings from companies operating in the peer-to-peer, behind the meter, and electro-mobility spaces.
Questions to be explored:
- Who will emerge as the Airbnb or Uber of the energy sector?
- What services will they offer and how will they deliver them?
- Can existing energy companies adapt to the new digital economy, or will the relationship with customers be taken over by new players? Can utilities survive through identification and acquisition of disruptors?
It is open to those who want a glimpse into the future of energy systems:
- Potential disruptors: start-ups, innovation teams from utilities, and established digital companies entering the energy market, all of whom are working on ‘the next big thing’,
- Financiers: looking to fund the next Tesla amongst the G-Wizzes, and
- Utilities: innovation managers who want to know what they’re 'up against'.
#ENERGY4.0 is organised by Pöyry & Eurelectric and in association with EnergyUK.