The electricity networks sector is about to undergo a significant changes. Pöyry is at the heart of these developments and understands the commercial and technical realities needed to assist clients through this disruptive transformation.
Could continued decarbonisation, decentralisation and the advent of ‘smart’ technologies be about to drive major disruptive change for electricity distributors? Read our thoughts on the future role and products of the DSOs.
How we can help
Our team of experts has deep expertise in electricity networks and unrivalled experience of complex energy markets.
- a recognised track-record in the provision of commercial, regulatory and technical advice across the energy and utility sectors;
- a unique combination of technical understanding, commercial awareness and strategic thinking;
- an in-depth understanding of:
- economic regulation,
- regulatory price control reviews,
- investment decision-making and
- business plan development;
- the reputation of providing sound advice with a pragmatic approach.
The Pöyry team continues to provide expert advice to Governments, economic regulators, electricity network operators, storage operators and distributed generators.