Pöyry has an extensive experience in NPP project development from early phase strategy level decision making to licensing.
Pöyry's experience in project development starts from early phase services such as assistance in developing the regulatory framework in countries which recently have started to review their possibilities to utilize nuclear energy. Pöyry has helped its clients' projects to take shape by analyzing the strategic, commercial, technical and environmental features of a NPP development in its very infancy.
Pöyry has evaluated and ranked potential greenfield and brownfield sites for an NPP against the multidimensional set of criteria that is needed for a successful project in today's world. Pöyry has carried out feasibility studies, business model analyses, conceptual engineering and fuel studies. Pöyry is famous for the successful large scale EIA projects it has carried out for the recent NPP projects in Europe. Project proceeding, Pöyry assists its clients with tender documentation and bid evaluation. We also provide support with safety assessment and nuclear, environmental and other needed licensing and permitting.
- Project Strategy & Organisation
- Business Planning
- Financial Modelling
- ICT studies & solutions
- Stakeholder management & Public consultation
- Siting studies
- Reactor technology studies
- Infrastructure studies & solutions
- Decommissioning and Waste management studies
- Environmental impact Assessment
- Fuel studies
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptual & Basic engineering
- Tender documentation & Bid evaluation
- Safety assessment & Licensing support
- Consulting to lenders